The Coursera Experience

Hello and greetings critical viewers!

Today, I wanted to talk about my experience in coursera with you. Starting from the day our teacher told us that we could attend online courses and get certificates I've been really intrigued in these online course sites, I've overviewed each of the sites our teacher mentioned and I've decided to go with coursera, which seemed the most convenient one to me. The site design was pretty simple and tidy, you could easily reach anything you wanted to. I've gone into the site and since I am so much into language I've searched for courses of lagnauges and I've come across a few, chinese korean and there was spanish I guess but I did not want to learn spanish since it's rather similar to english, I told to myself "Hey why not go with a language that has a different alphabet, but not that complex?" and yes as you guessed it, I went for the Korean course. Took me a while to figure out the alphabet and how it worked but once I got the gist of it I was able to get the basic interpersonal sentences' meanings and how to spell them correctly and stuff like that. I like the alphabet a lot but I could not overthrow the number one alphabet in my heart other than the latin alphabet, that is the kiril alphabet. I liked the overall experience I think I learned a great deal from it but I haven't been able to get a certificate for this one, fun thing is I have never checked as I went along the course if it gave a certificate or not, I've asked the teached if I could get one or not at the end of the course through mail as well but haven't received a message yet so I will be providing a screenshot as a proof that I've finished the course so you guys do believe me, It was a 5 week course by the way, so I got kind of lazy and didn't go for another course but you know,this one has a special place in my heart that will never be replaced, because it's my first course! So yeah, that was it guys, hope you enjoyed my story and I will see you in the next one! Keep thinking critically!

Oh by the way, here are some online course sites you could check out!
Udemy
edX
Coursera


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Language Applications and Sites Part I

Noam Chomsky's LAD and Child Language Acquisition

QR Codes are amazing.