Mindmeister; that Semantic mapping site!

Greetings fellow critical thinkers!

So today, I've decided to pay a visit to this web page called Mindmeister. It seemed intriguing at first sight, it was a mind-mapping site afterall. So I went on the webpage and first thing I notice is that the site offers you some fields on which you are going to use this mindmap. One of them was education without a doubt, the most essential one in my opinion but there were some for business, marketing and stuff like that so this website definitely could be used for education but also it's a great source for those who are in need of a site on which they could easily create mind maps. So this process of drawing a mind map or semantic map whatever you want to call them is very easy, the thing is they give you the required information right off the bat and even if you forget about the tools to use you could easily click the "Information" button at the top right corner so you don't necessarily need to start from scratch when creating a map. A lot of educational fields use mind maps during lectures/activities/tasks so it concerns us educators to a great extent that's why I view this site of utmost importance. I highly suggest that you take a look at the site and share your thoughts and experiences with me I'll be providing it down below with my own map, even though my map is quite "short" you could branch the map out however many times you'd like. Have a great Day/Night guys! Deuces! ✌


Mindmeister

My Map;



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Language Applications and Sites Part I

Noam Chomsky's LAD and Child Language Acquisition

QR Codes are amazing.