QR Codes are amazing.

Greetings Critical viewers!

Today I've looked into some new ways to add a little spice to your lesson/lecture, that is QR Codes everyone! Not only for lessons or lecture you could actually use these in any field of your life, if you're sufficiently creative, that is. You already know QR codes right? They are those weirdly shaped squares and boxes and squares in boxes, they are rather assymetrical but they do provide some sort of link with them. When scanned they send you right to those links you intended to create them with. Took me only a few seconds to create mine so it's really easy to create one of these, unless you're a three year old. I'm going to leave the link I've created these in below so that you could give it a try too! And obviously, I'm not going to cut you guys off on my beautiful creations. So regardless, 


HERE is the link that you could make gorgeous QR codes with!


And here they are; my QR codes, they're a bit cringy but you wouldn't mind, would you?

Have an awesomesauce day/night guys!


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Language Applications and Sites Part I

Noam Chomsky's LAD and Child Language Acquisition