Second Life Experience

Greetings Critical Viewers,
So I've looked into this Second life game, at first glance it seemed to be a very useful game for teachers because it provided limitless potential of creation so you could basically do anything you want with this game. I've signed in and logged in and it directly put me into London City. I've tried to access our university campus from the "Places" tab but such kind of place didn't show up there so I took this selfie in London unfortunately. My first impressions are very good, first of all it's a very interactive platform as could be inferred from the name "Second Life" it imitates and simulates daily life just like The Sims does. I've found it quite immersing you can get easily preoccupied with this game. Even though at first five minutes I've suffered from a lot of lag it passed after those five minutes so I relate those problems to the density of players in my area. In this game , I see a lot of potential, you could basically implement any sort of educational tool and activity into this if you're good with basic computer programming. I enjoyed my time talking to people as I discovered the game, I asked questions like "How do I access my campus?" "How do I turn the camera so that I can see the front of my character?" etc. and they replied with genuine sympathy, I felt immersed overall. I'd highly recommend giving this one a try and for prospective teachers that recommendation goes a double. Take care guys, have a great Day/Night and keep thinking critically!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Language Applications and Sites Part I

Noam Chomsky's LAD and Child Language Acquisition

QR Codes are amazing.