Quizlet; A great way to learn and revise!

Yo, hello again critical thinkers!

Today I've had a gander at this beautiful site of Quizlet. I've used it many times before when my exams were headed my way and I wouldn't actually panic because I knew I would pass them with the help of this fascinating website. This time I gave it a shot using it as a teacher, in a teacher's perspective and I've prepared a quiz with it in the subject of Second Language Acquisition. I kept it very simple so you wouldn't even break a sweat while occupying yourself with this Quizlet I've put together. Here's the Link to it, Enjoy! and keep thinking critically :)




You could also reach the site from here.

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Language Applications and Sites Part I

Noam Chomsky's LAD and Child Language Acquisition

QR Codes are amazing.